Gili Gili Fast Boat is an Indonesian company operating under the name PT.Trans Marine Indonesia specializing boat building, mechanical supplies and marine operations. Gili Gili Fast Boat was established in 2009 to handle daily boat transfers from Bali to Lombok and Gili (Gili Trawangan & Gili Air). Our boats operate return services from Padang Bay in East Bali and Serangan Bali to West Lombok including Teluk Nara, Gili Trawangan and Gili Air.The company has a full-service boat management office in Bali as well as representatives in Lombok & Gili Trawangan. Our services range from routine maintenance and detailing to comprehensive operational administration. Our team is fully qualified in boat operations and maintenance with necessary local knowledge to provide passengers with a pleasurable boating experience. We also offer private charters for groups and individual leisure to explore the islands.
Boat characteristics: fully insured brand new boat with the latest Suzuki engine 3 x 300HP (boat Gili Gili I – 30 seat capacity) and 4X 250HP (our newest boat “Gili Gili II” – 40 seat capacity) with 25 – 35 knots cruising speed, JPS, radio, life raft, life rings, life jackets, toilet, reclining seats for relaxation, spacious and cozy interior, LCD TV and full music on board, fully accredited captain, engineers, and friendly English speaking crew.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES
- 40 life rafts, with hydrostatic release and manual release; these automatically inflate if the boat sinks, or can be operated manually
- EPIRB: Electronic Position Indicating Radio Beacon. When immersed in water the EPIRB automatically sends an SOS signal via satellite to the authorities, informing name of vessel and precise location. Continues to send signal for up to three days
- GPS system
- SOLAS standard life jackets for all passengers and crew
- Full set of distress flares in accordance with regulations
- Marine VHF ship-to-shore radio
- 4 throw rings
- Electric flushing toilet
- Spacious sun-deck on roof